Australian Concrete X-Ray (ACX) uses a number of different non-destructive, partially destructive and destructive testing methods in assessing concrete.
Non-destructive testing is done without causing damage to the concrete and can be carried out on both new and old concrete structures. Partially destructive testing is when the concrete surface is slightly damage.
At ACX we work in conjunction with our clients and their engineers to provide critical data in assessing the concrete structure.
Our investigations include but are not limited to the following:
- Reinforcement detail;
- Measuring slab thickness;
- Concrete strength, delamination;
- Service and post tension location;
- Locating the extent of delamination/honeycombing;
- Location of voids;
- Pile Depth Testing;
- Moisture Content Testing
- Corrosion and Concrete cancer assessment